Follow me on Facebook!

Homepage ................................................................................................................................Please click this link and follow me on Facebook!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Who can argue with Babbo?

According to David, dinner at Babbo was one of the best meals of his life.  He sent me this photo to prove it. 
Now, I know that he deserves to go to the best restaurants around, but I can't say that I wasn't just a little bit jealous to see that he was eating this incredibly delicious pasta dish while I was eating plain grilled chicken and boiled veggies in the college dining hall.  He promised me that we would go together to Batali's restaurant when I get home though...which I am so excited about!  We are planning to cook lots of yummy meals and desserts together as well as visit some of New York City's best restaurants.  I look forward to sharing recipes and experiences with you on this blog!  

No comments:

Post a Comment