Follow me on Facebook!

Homepage ................................................................................................................................Please click this link and follow me on Facebook!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Connecting This Blog With Something That Means A Lot To Me

Hey Guys!  So, while I couldn't fall asleep last night, I came up with an idea.  In an effort to put this blog to use in more than one way, I am going to be selling many of the foods that I post on this website.  No, I didn't just decide that I am going to be greedy and make money off my blogging.  I came up with an idea that would help raise money for Leukemia Research!

Roughly one year ago, my brother David was diagnosed with leukemia and it has been a hard road for him as well as my entire family.  In hopes that one day there will be a cure, I am starting a charity in my brother's name - DRA Leukemia.  The proceeds from my food sales will go towards this charity that I plan to officially start when I get home from college in a little over a week.  I hope that everyone enjoys this blog...and buys some food once I start selling it!! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! Can't wait to see what you will be selling. Hope this is a great success!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I hope that my efforts will be a big success as well!!

    ReplyDelete