Follow me on Facebook!

Homepage ................................................................................................................................Please click this link and follow me on Facebook!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies - who could say no?!

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies - another incredibly delicious dessert that I am planning to sell starting when I get home from college in nine days.  When I was home last, David and I baked these...and oh man were they good!  Who can resist a melting Oreo cookie surrounded by gooey chocolate chip cookie dough?  I know I can't.  To make these cookies, my brother and I wrapped Oreo cookies in Nestle Toll House Cookie dough as shown below.  We then followed the cookie instructions on the back of the cookie dough roll.  This was a quick and easy way to make extremely yummy treats that neither of us could stop eating!  Don't worry, this blog will not only be filled with recipes made from pre-made cookie dough and mixes - but, I figured I should start off the blog with some of David's favorites!  I plan to have these Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies be a staple item at all of my bakesales...I think they will be a crowd pleaser for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment