Follow me on Facebook!

Homepage ................................................................................................................................Please click this link and follow me on Facebook!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sava's Ann Arbor - awesome breakfast!

All I can say is yum!  Every time my parents come to town, we visit Sava's at least once for the purpose of their banana nutella crepe.  Whether we go for breakfast, lunch or dinner, we always order one either as our entree or our dessert.  Since my dad was in town today to help me pack up my things, of course we went to Sava's for breakfast!  Let me tell you..not only is the crepe outstanding, but so is the bananas foster french toast.  I ordered it this morning and it was so great!  A HUGE portion that I wasn't able to finish, but none the less great.  Check out how great these look!  Maybe David and I will try to reproduce something similar (without the nutella of course, since he is allergic...which will make it not at all the same...but I'm sure we'll come up with something great).

No comments:

Post a Comment