Follow me on Facebook!

Homepage ................................................................................................................................Please click this link and follow me on Facebook!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Insomnia Cookies - will David and I be able to top them?

Hi guys!  So, yesterday I went into the brand new Insomnia Cookies store that opened in Ann Arbor...I wanted a little break from studying and a sweet treat for myself.  Well, when I walked in the door it smelled absolutely incredible!  It was the perfect aroma of freshly baked cookies mixed in with a s'mores campfire smell.  I couldn't resist buying more than one!  There I stood - deliberating what cookies to order.  Then, I decided that my best way to insure that I purchased the best kinds was to text one of my best friends who is a little bit of an Insomnia Cookie addict.  She told me that the s'mores cookies are to die for and the sugar cookies are a close second - of course, that's what I bought - one of each.  When I got back to my dorm room, I tried a bite of each cookie.  Drum roll please....I didn't even like the sugar cookie!  I didn't think it was flavorful and honestly it was not anything special.  The s'mores on the other hand is one of their deluxe cookies and I think it is deserving of that title.  It was far superior to their regular sugar cookie.  I would say I would only have the s'mores again - and maybe try a few new flavors.


I'm thinking that because I was so unimpressed with the Insomnia cookies, it would be cool for David and I to try and better them.  Maybe we will make the same flavors but play around with different recipes to try and find the perfect ones!  I will keep you posted on our progress!  Until Tuesday, wish me luck on my last finals of freshman year!

No comments:

Post a Comment