Follow me on Facebook!

Homepage ................................................................................................................................Please click this link and follow me on Facebook!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Possibly better than the cupcakes in NYC?

A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon Cupcake Station in Ann Arbor, Michigan.  Now, I lived in New York City my whole life before coming to school in Ann Arbor, so I am pretty jaded as far as food goes.  It takes a lot to impress me, but OMG were these cupcakes impressive.  Not only were they beautiful to look at, but they were also delicious, moist, and full of perfection.  As soon as I tried these I knew I needed to bring them home for my brother to try!  So, when I was home last weekend, I brought these four flavors for my brother to try:  Cookies & Cream, Chocolate Lovers, Bump-a-licious, and PB & C.  He just as impressed by these cupcakes I was!  I don't know what I am going to do over the summer when I can't get them in New York.  I guess I will need to go searching every bakery in the city trying to find comparable cupcakes to these delicious ones from Cupcake Station!

No comments:

Post a Comment