Follow me on Facebook!

Homepage ................................................................................................................................Please click this link and follow me on Facebook!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes!

While walking today for Relay For Life at University of Michigan, I stopped at multiple different tents to check out all different things they were selling.  Some had cookies, lemonade, chips, hotdogs, etc.  You know, the usual things you would sell out of a tent.  I kept walking, trying to find something special that I would really enjoy eating - after all, I was breaking Passover with whatever this delicious pastry was going to be, so I wanted it to be good!

After walking about half way around the track, I stumbled upon a small tent...but what they were selling was anything but small!  They were selling deliciously perfect cupcakes...INSIDE ICE CREAM CONES! And the best part was that the people purchasing these wonderful cupcakes got to decorate and frost them on their own!  After purchasing and decorating two cupcakes (one chocolate and one vanilla) I bit into the vanilla cupcake.  Wow!  I had never had a cupcake in an ice cream cone before tonight, but man, let me tell you...it was soo good!!  My friend ate the chocolate one and completely agreed!

So, I am planning to add these delicious cupcakes to the list of things that I will be selling in order to raise money for leukemia research!  I am hoping to have my first bake sale fundraiser this spring at Riverdale Country School.  The date and time is still to be determined, but I am extremely excited to get this project rolling!  Hopefully it will be a big success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment