Follow me on Facebook!

Homepage ................................................................................................................................Please click this link and follow me on Facebook!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

First Sale Was A Success!

Today I had my first sale at the Rice Farms Horse Show at Yaphank...and it was a big success!  Everything that I baked yesterday was sold and at the end of the day only a few cookie crumbs were left in my boxes!  Thank you so much to everyone that bought and supported my cause.  Because you guys, I will be donating $164 to the Leukemia & Lymphoma society.  Hopefully, I will be able to start the process of becoming an official non-profit charity on my own so that I will be able to run larger events and people will be able to donate to my cause as a real charity, but for now I am thrilled with the success of this first sale and I am excited to make this donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  I am looking forward to many more sales in the future!  Here are some of the things that I had for sale today:
Delicious (and oversized) brownies

Frosting Filled Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches
Strawberry Banana and Chocolate Banana Cupcakes!

Brownies, Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and all sorts of Funfetti Cookies all packed up and ready to sell! 
We also had ice cream cone cupcakes courtesy of Aleesha Melwani.  Thank you so much to everyone that helped support me today!  It is very much appreciated and you should know that both your efforts and your donations are going to help an incredibly important cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment